MarkPosted: January 11, 2008
Tomorrow is Mark’s Birthday! I will not tell how old he is…he says he’s getting old… He’s not. Anyway, I think my husband is pretty great. I mean I really like him. Of coarse, I love him but you know there is a difference. I love a lot of people that I do not like spending large quantities of time with ; ) He is my favorite person and can’t think of anyone else in this world I would rather go through life with!
I decided it being his birthday and all I should list all the reasons why I think he is so great. : )
– He is fun to be with! We always have a good time together!
– He makes me laugh…a lot.
– He trust God whole heartedly… really… he doesn’t worry about anything…He really trusts God.
– He provides for us.
– He is a great listener… which is good because I talk a lot : )
– He thinks outside of the box!
– He is tender hearted to God’s call….He never does something just because…
– He loves the church.
– He can cook! … need I say more : )
– He is real and genuine…he is never fake with people.
– He loves people and cares about others.
– He loves to celebrate….any occasion is worth doing something special and out of the ordinary to celebrate…
– He gives me freedom to be me!
I love you Mark! Happy Birthday!