Pregnancy Week 25Posted: March 31, 2008
So we are officially 15 weeks away from meeting our baby boy! I am excited and nervous which I am sure is normal! I have some random thoughts on pregnancy floating around in my head….
1. I LOVE being able to feel him move around! At first it was kind of like little flutters. Now I can feel rolls, nudges and strong kicks every once in a while. At times he will kick my bladder until I have to go to the restroom!
2. The scale is not my friend! I went to the doctor today… I hate those scales! Is it just me or are they alway 10lbs heavier! And if they are more accurate, I don’t want to know! Can the doctors just keep all that information to themselves? I really don’t like knowing how much I weigh right now!!!
3. We are painting and putting together Trey’s room! That is fun even though I am begging God to sell our house before he gets here! (side note: If you know anyone who needs a good starter home/town house, minutes away from shopping and dinning on 278, let us know!)
4. I have surrendered to the fact that I will never get a full, good night’s sleep again…maybe when the kids move out 20+ year from now…but even then I will probably have arthritis or something : )
5. I am terrified of labor! The closer it gets the worse it gets. I am not one who is good with pain. I don’t like blood, needles, hospitals, or the idea of tearing! I think I am actually more afraid of an epidural than labor pains. There has to be another way to do this : )
6. On the whole doctor visits… it is getting harder to pee in those little cups. I can’t see far over my belly : ) I asked Mark if he could come in and help me next time and for some reason he said no : )
7. The second trimester really is 100x better than the first!
8. I am getting more and more excited about having a boy!
9. Registering for baby stuff was overwhelming for me! I don’t know the best brand for pacifiers, diapers, bottles, etc. If you have a brand you swear by or love, please comment below!!!
10. I have enjoyed pregnancy but I am ready to meet Trey!