Tagged… I love this kind of stuff : )Posted: July 2, 2008
(especially bored on bed rest)
- Post the rules at the beginning
- Answer the questions only about yourself
- At the end of the post, tag five people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment so they know they’ve been tagged. Ask them to read the sender’s blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know you’ve posted your answer
What were you doing five years ago?
I was about to start college…and for the life of me I can’t remember where I was working! : )
What are five things on your “to-do” list for today?
- Not get my blood pressure up : )
- Pee into a jug for the doctor… gross!
- Wait for the baby!
What are five snacks you enjoy?
- Icedream from Chick fil a
- Cereal… Cheerios
- Cheese and Crackers
- PB & J
- Fountain Coke… I don’t know if that counts as a snack?
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off last bit of our car and pay off our house!
- Mark could work for free with Canvas… and of coarse we would give to Canvas!
- Would find some other young couples or families who are working to get out of debt and pay off there’s.
- Go on Vacation… a couple times!!!
- Ok then I would have to go shopping…new clothes and redecorate the house…. buy some books… I don’t know… we are far from the Billionaire mark!
What are five of your bad habits?
1. I am a worrier…
2. I can be bossy… ask Mark or more so my sister.
3. My car is usually messy… it drives Mark nuts.
4. Sometimes I would rather get more done than doing it right… but I am working on that one!
5. I love to eat out… too much!
What are five places where you have lived?
- Bradenton, FL
- Macon, GA
- Memphis, TN
- Collierville, TN
- Powder Springs, GA …. hopefully soon I can add Savannah to the list!
What are five jobs you’ve had?
- Chick fil a
- Spotlight Dance Director and dance teacher
- After School Worker
- Substitute Teacher
Now I tag people:
1. Just Talking