Things I love about Savannah!Posted: February 26, 2009
I am falling in love with this city!
– I love the weird way it smells….like the marsh!
– I love the big old trees!
– I love the Spanish moss.
– …the beautiful old houses!
– … the fact that we live only minutes from the beach!
-…. that I can get just about anywhere I need to go in less that 15 minutes!
– … that I fill up my car maybe twice a month now.
– …. that there is sand in my yard (I don’t think Mark likes that… he wants grass).
– …. that I have beautiful palm trees in our yard!
– …. that we have a walking mail man that brings our mail right to our door : ) So quaint!
– … that Trey and I can walk to the park.
– … when I am at very ordinary places, like the grocery store, I can see seagulls flying over head.
– I love the people!
– I love our house ( I am soon going to write a whole post just about it with pictures!)
– I know I am going to LOVE the spring!!! I can’t wait!
Most of all I love that God has invited us to be apart of a movement down here! He is working and we get to be apart of it. I’m learning to love a new city and most of all the people in it!!!