Random thoughts on a Saturday night…Posted: April 18, 2009
– Mark is home! It is wonderful. I forgot what it was like to live together… we are adjusting. Actually, I don’t think it will sink in until he comes home from work Monday.
– Did you know you can only legally keep 2 kids without a license in the state of GA? Yeah… me neither… that has changed my childcare plans a little…. thinking about getting a license but it is very involved… (sigh)…
– I am really excited about Canvas in the morning! Last week was great! I hope people come back for a second look!
– I have been thinking about our “someday adopted” kid or kids (hopefully) a lot lately! I wonder when we will get to meet them?! I watch a show called “Adoption Stories” the other day and cried my eyes out (just ask Mark : )! It beats “Baby Story” on TLC any day!
– I love my baby boy but I think he is already talking back to me in his little baby language.(Yes, mom I know you must love this…pay back : ) I say “No” and he yells back at me?! Seriously, I didn’t think I would have to deal with that until the teen years! Hmm…. we have a lot of work to do with this boy : )
-I love living in Savannah more and more! This city is beautiful! I am not looking forward to summer though!
-The “Baby Sleep Saga” has gone through an adjustment with Mark home. Hopefully, it will even out this week and we can get that boy sleeping in his bed!